Friday, July 06, 2007

ee... i'm working and it's kinda scary. the company isn't small at all... but thankfully pple here r pretty nice.

randoms:
-my bro is buying a pup chiwawa... . apparently dad is nt v happy, cos we dun really have time for animals.

- Shape Run 2007 registration is closed!! fully registered. i'm glad i'll b running w the early birds.

- for the first time in my jogging routine, somebody actually wanted to challenge me. of cos i didn't n continued running at my own pace. i'm oredi in my 2nd round gg to 3rd whereas she's just starting her 1st. i oso noticed more n more joggers.... girls esp.

- wilson is right. i m darn BHB. hahahaha.... just a few days back, i actually ran w some boys from the singapore sports sch. hah~ their pace were steady n fast n very consistent, mine...? A jog with lots of huffs n puffs, a jog tt requires ALOT of willpower n determination. i'm sure u can tell how bad my stamina is.. who cares..... $870 worth of goodies... argh~ heck bt the run now.

- from jade to dakota to cliƩ to everest. i'd decided tt my daughter wld be named cliƩ everest Ang. n if u said it fast enuff, tt shld sounds like "CLEVESRT". btw, clie means keys in french. hahahaha... mommy's biggest dream is to conquer mt .Everest, but apparently my bf thinks i'm dreaming. hahahahahaha... i know i m lah... daydream oso cannot meh. if i cant conquer Mt.Everest, i shall give birth to everest instead n b the mother of everest. v cool ney.

- Leslie, my barang friend, quit his high paid job. he's leaving for nepal n attempting to reach summit of Mt everst. wahliewz..... envious sia~ i wanna go!! i wanna go!!!! oei~ i wanna go!!!!!!! bring me being me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home