Wednesday, December 05, 2007

when i'm working, i'm stressed up n i feel like quitting. Now tt i've quit, i'm bored to tears... i tok to my toes.. poor toes, they r bearly alive, but i feel so inspired that despite being in sucha bad shape, they're still hanging on to their dear life. my toes r impressive ya.

i did my half marathon on last sun... it was easy la partly becos i had my secret weapon... it's just consistency all the way partyly due to overstraint soles. i can hardly walk. newayz.. turned out to b running 27km.. planning to do my 1st marathon next yr in Tibet (my dream la).. i'm pretty confident of doing it within 5hr.. tt is if the terrain is flat. heh~ i'm nt tt ambitious. but all in all, the race was great. salute to those who did their marathon. btw, u most prob wun b seeing my pics la. ugly~!!! VERY UGLY!!!



next yr's race wld mostly consist of 5 and10km speed run. i cant wait for the next shape run man. i love shape run.. i love all women's race... i'm crazy n bored. i'm giving myself a mth's break from the running. hopefully my feet will recover.


yeah... swimming tml.... better buck up man... gotto trial swim to go..... argh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home