Wednesday, September 26, 2007

CHEERS!
25th sept 2007 has a whole new meaning other den just the most awesome full moon party i'd celebrated in my whole 23 years of existence. Today is the day i cried my heart out.. it's a day of celebration with a bunch of v.i.p in our lives. It is a day tt left had me incredibly blissed... Just because of u. & if u r observant enough, u might be able to spot something to at least catch the ball i m throwing.




To all those who hold my hands; to who have made my heart skip a beat; to those whom i have danced in the sun with; to my family, the source of me. Here's to our future, to transcend ourselves, to live the dream, to breathe and live love. I love you all as much as life itself. I love u jx!

Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home