Sunday, September 02, 2007

i m back!!! -to show off!! hah~
last last (or last?) week... my very beloved bf surprised me with some very cool gadgets which i'd wanted to buy using my own moolah. bt knowing tt i'm nt v rich n often doughless at the end of the mth, he decided to buy these v cool gadgets to aid my run.

n i must comment, they do wonder to keeping a running record.


so i did quite horribly for my run this week since i haven't been running for a week. my work sux at times n i wish i can b a full time forrest gump sia... yesterday after running 3km, i vomitted n there goes my 5km run... after tt i drop dead... i kinda just laid on the ground w cars passing by at times... besides tt, there wasn't even a soul lerking ard.

today i completed my 5km run w a lousy record... 27mins. pui.pui.pui.
my last 5km run was a record breaking 23min. i think sg's fastest is 18min.... whahahahahaha... amateur runner shld compete with just herself lah. *kaozzzz... msn is v annoying right? the oleng oleng blinking thing*


so heck the vomitting, heck the bigger-by-the-min calves- I MUST RUN!!!!

btw... i fei le leh!!!! i've gained an outrageous 2kg... 49kg.. gg to 50kg.. wahpiangzzzzzzzzz.... i m *ahem* was a 47kg. told u my work sux right.











c.... i've gt all these plus a v cool leather pouch. a marware sensor pouch for my preeeeetty adidas sneakers.
thnx princess!! i know u love mi the most!!! hahahahaha... rou mah
and i kust uploaded my records in nikeplus.com, hehe... the road i run i called champions lane or something like tt leh!!!!
CHAMPION.... -in 10 yrs maybe lah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re-link me! http://www.cedricsilvaraj.blogspot.com/

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home