Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i am gonna start saving SERIOUSLY for the first time in my life!!

please encourage me.

either to save for my puma bike which cost a hefty drop jaw 2.9k or a trip of my lifetime to Egypt (the place tt i most most wana go becos i felt with much conviction, tt i m cleopatra in my previous life. heh). tsk... so i guess i'm dropping the plan of buying a hse (which i was most fervent about initially) in this 1 or 2 yrs.

my question for dear: can???

the weather's been bad n my workload is up the ass but nevertheless, rain or shine, i still managed to get my butt moving n sweat gland working. n so so uber often, i gt held back by my last min end-never-never-less work, tt i gotto give up training w the girls. but i promise, no matter what, i will go for my run. n i'd changed location- toa payoh stadium. Capitol~!! since my workplace is a 5-10 min away, n honey n sharon stays closeby. all hails toa payoh~!! where my very first hme is ok....

n fyi, though i m nt interested in the the standard chartered because i m simply nt interested. i've gt claustrophobia, nt kidding can. i gt the faintspells panic attacks esp in a crowded train. tested n proven. v dangerous. but but but.. my point is though i'm nt joining this, though mi n my bro did tok about joining tgt... i m joining the Vertical marathon...!

oh... n JX IS JOINING TOOOOOOO.... RIGHT DEAR???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home