Tuesday, July 10, 2007

i remembered saying " oh it's good those toes nails dropped~" (acting damn yaya)

i take tt back. i tot w/o the toe nails, i wun need to fuss ov bruising them anymore. hahaha... but i m god damn bloody wrong. now there's blood clot underneath the skin, mind u it's Painful.. with a big pee pee. n to rub salt into the wound, i'm loosing my other toe nails....

kaoz.... gonna walk ard w/o nails n exposing raw/dead skin to everyone in the mrt. argh~ i'd been living in hell for the past few weeks i tell ya.. my toes have been getting all the attentions...
goodness u kindsouls... my toes are shy pple.

pushing myself a lil way too much too. my legs are breaking. i'm kinda gd at psychoing myself to push hard when i'm absolutely left w no strength.

btw.... i'm working alright.
can't wait to be a mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home