Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to dearest porpor!!!

i'm now in my work place... apparently, nobody comes early to work. n my working desk is the neatest. hahaha.. dun like my workplace to messy. shall come in early one of these days to tidy the in-hse d room. hahaha... dun like the material samples laying ard... cannot stand it.

hahahahahaha.... gt nthng better to do mah... eek. rushing some drawings for a designer sia... low efficient yest, tok too much, kpo too much, msn too much, laugh too much, walk about too much, drank too much, peed too much. plus my boss asked mi to do autocad. kaozzz.. i dun like autocad sia. but i'm fast so no complaints....

i like my work actually... somehow i'm reminded of the times i had in tp(i had a love-hate r/s w this sch) dono y oso. haha.

bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home