Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This ain't a scene, it's a god-darn arms race..

no... This ain't a scene, it's a god-darn arse race!

btw the bf n i, well.. i'm pretty sure it's arse lor~


i got myself a pair of adidas vitesse pro today. it's black w very striking neon pink, n it's for cmpetitions. v nice lor.... dun b a copycat ar.. buy other shoes ar... i know this pair is nice ar....

haha... spent a few hrs trying to gt an ideal pair since my dream shoes which is the microbounce is for men and the smallest they have is a 7. i'm just half a size smaller. nv like anything for the women, they all look too plump n gu-niang. hmmph~ *proud*

whoooo... micro seriously looks darn sexy on me. i feel like a real man when i put on micro. it looks god darn tooooo cool on me.. kaozzzz... i hope the guy help me order the 6 1/2.




goodies for a runner... oh... i'm melting.... help

help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home