Tuesday, July 17, 2007

i am definitely going to get the ipod nano for my run. though the bf n i agree that ipod has a better grip, n a ipod pouch for running wldn't b as good as the arm band for nano. so i m set. i m gg to get a nano. hahahahaha... for the sports kit, nt so interested, i dun like how the music tunes itself w ur running tempo, i'll rather set my telpo according to the beat.

anyway... i m getting an adidas instead of the nike wan. hee... i like it better, plus my dearest bro hasn't got mi my brooks shoes. darn.

no running for mi this week. had been held up by truckloads of work. i bring my work hme. yucks... duno if it is a good thing or nt. plus my tendon is in a bad shape, my nerves cranks upand my toes are still sore. hee... dun care lah...
i'm zonking out anyway.

ciao~

all geared up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home