Tuesday, August 14, 2007

we had a most awesome hangout session on sun despite the drizzles. shall leave u w the pictures... finally u guys gt to c my pretty face.... wat bhb cannot ar~

spot 2 skulls. see it?
twist: lao niang taking a rest becos jx insisted on taking pics at the beach. force me to take of my blades lor~


germs n ruiliang went to find alex whom is at the other end of the park. being pros themselves, they were supposed to catch up w us....

decided nt to call out for them, n instead we became PI ousrelves n started snapping at them. they din even notice, which means PI can wear v bright colours and nt be spotted.



wah... they bully alex... gt blades still wana kapok alex's scooter. bully ar~!!




nvm... lao niang shall continue enjoying the breeze while u guys whizzz away to 'catch up w us'. haha...
what u r gg to c next is a series of 'portfolio pics'. hahahaha... machiam preparing ourselves for our wedding photos.





the wind v the strong nor~ hahaha... i cannot act naural can~!
i must goof ard....
n we had to take many many shots becos i was making funny faces...
just be glad jx din whack me for wasting his time. hahahaha...


c ar~ oredi so pretty, jx still insisit tt i'm acting impish... 'yuan wang ar~' i oredi tried my best to smile demurely can~!!!!
my dead ipod gives me insiparation.











whoooo... jx said i look like i'm pregnant. we shld make gd macdonald's ambassadors.






rainbow is colourful... so is our love~!


huh~ n i know ur secretly eyeing on my tee right? it has a golden tooth for christ's sake... rich man my skull.



yoz... i love u yoz...


one of my many bruises. bage right?


it's nv boring to look at my bf... he is quite cute ya know... n he flirts w me.. hahahahaha....




i'm nt called a tyrant for nthng yoz...





saw something.

hahahaha... they reached the end to find us missing.... so germs called us n i told her she missed us long ago....


welcome back ah dais.

mr n mrs chopsticks


actually this is the stunt tt i'm toking about. hahahaha... tok big only lah
ruiliang. alex. germs. (germs really looks like an indian)

ok... finally c some normal people. rui n germs cannot take a pic w/o making faces. n i tot i'm oredi v bad....





i know u r captivated by his charms. dun! he's unavailable.

ta ta~ gt work tml!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home