Thursday, August 09, 2007

hooohooooo... walala... i've spent more den half of my pay oredi, oh my god... n for the rest of the month.. i'm either 1) eating grass(yes! i m gg to b THAT hard on myself) 2) selling tissue paper 3 for $1.20, blame it on gst or 3) lie that my birthday is coming soon.

i choose 3. my birthday is coming soon!!! prezzies prezzies prezzies!!!

anyway... i'm 'torn n tattered' from fights n falls. mi n tt stupid jx( i know u r reading this) just had a royal battle a few days ago.. n obviousl no1 wins. both of us r k.o 99%. n i say i might have internal bruises. kaozz.... i'm gg to sue u, but of cos we can settle matters outta court if u agree to bring me shopping n buy me the new balance shoe tt i m eyeing for.

n nt to mention the swollen bruise from tt fall.... kaozzzz... cherie huai diao liao~


i'm blabbering gibberish. pardon me. i havent gt much slp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home