Saturday, August 11, 2007

i m gg rollerblading tml~ wheee.... havent been bladding for *counting* 12 years!!!! wahlao~ come to think of it, me and my cousins used to do it everyday n we owned quite a few pairs of blades man. *haolian* now my cousin is an instructor herself... n her bf, even better. saw him on newspaper somemore..... somemore it's on a flight while i was bored n kpo-ing, n peeping into someone elses newpaper. nvm bt tt.....

my race is doooooooomed. my ipod crashed, giving me tt "i m dead" face... it stuck out its tongue n gave me a crossed eye. shld have taken a pic, cute man~ n i cant run w/o blasting fall out boy. like tt v cham ar~
i have v mascular legs. die ar~ v solid somemore... i'm a man... no guys want me now.

zzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home