Tuesday, May 13, 2008

timecheck: 8.34am.
the stack of notes in front of me is unbelievably HIGH~ n i'm high too just at the tot of having to get my facts right if nt i'll prob be screwed like my last flight.

so scary~

n the death toll in china hit 10,000. hello... buildings swayed in shanghai leh~

so scary~

oh.. nt forgetting my ultimate mission being online is to email the crews for my amsterdam flight. I dun feel like i'm on a holiday seriously... but on a lighter note.. i gt to c berrie n siewyan there. so ok lah~ happy.

gg to the bank, mustafa, orchard ltr... kaozzzz... v bz.. no time to chill n sleep.

taking a short breather to post some Available pics of us at the ktv. i have tonnes of pics in my cam and it's all nt uploaded.

wah liew... don the ghost!

cute mah~ live my life trying so hard nt to be cute leh... haiz~








back to custom immigrations, bassinets and BLAH BLAH BLAH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home