Tuesday, April 22, 2008

it's great being me. generally, i do not have to cut a piece of meat from myself to own what i have been given in life.

i have a wonderful family, i meet good pple, even the pple i hang out w r the most humble n fun loving pple, i have the bestest besties, my boyfriend is the best human i'd met, i love his family like my own, i have the cutest dog, the best career....... n the list goes on.

most of the time, being too immersed in my own presence, i can take these gd things for granted. however , i've nt been shortchanged in any way.... yet.

maybe it's time i start contributing. it shld have been a give n take situation.

life is treating me well and it's no wonder i can b happy ah cai.






i love my batchmates i really do. they're all like my sisters n brothers. i'll miss these lovely pple. dun make me cry~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home