Saturday, March 15, 2008

'finally' always seemed to be the opening line for my blog entry... *sigh* laoniang is busy lah~!!!

yesterday's exams got me damn emo cos i tot i'll flunk my papers... anyways, the whole class passed! congrats my beloved batch 949!!! cannot b tooo complacent yet... monday still gt role play... for now we're all geared up for our long waited fleet training. YEAH~!!! cant wait to say 'sayo' to the blue n red.

anyway here goes, in case i kena complained for having a boring blog(cam spoilt lah)... hahahaha... the evil fannie is one of them~ puipui... she is nt as much of a freechild as i tot she wld be. *ahem*


my '18th' bday~ yeah~ forever 18


spastic can~kaoz miss chen... at times i love u... but most of the time i hate u can!!! come fight come fight!
de-lovely

introducing my love-hate relationship


perverts!




up next. wenfeng~ hyiak hyiak hyiak...
ps:i miss u girls!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home