Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Everybody i know (except for my mum) tells me this: "YOU ARE SOOOOO SKINNY!!!"

It'd been etched sooo deeply into mind ever since i was young, and when i waited till i'd reached puberty, i thought somebody would say something of novel, but no... i still get the usual blahs~ and blahs~ den.. v skinny leh u!!

So i must be skinnier den ur average lah?? maybe even underweight? I've nv starved myself b4... n truth is, i think i'm flabby. I beg u(meaning whoever that had said "YOU ARE SOOOOO SKINNY!!!"), if i look normal to you, please stop saying "YOU ARE SOOOOO SKINNY!!!" to me anymore. tak boleh tahan ar~

by the way, I've hit 50kg~!!! argh~!!! nt skinny right??? gosh~ 3kg more so dun tell mi NO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home