Friday, January 04, 2008

oh gosh... i just couldn't contain this anxiety within which explains why at 2.38am i am still wide awake.

by coincidence, or i hope, synchronity in carl gustav jung's term... i hope for it. becos like i said, den it wld b a synchronity and i really hope it's not coincidence den. n ultimately be my destiny... the life i will lead, the death that i will accept, the purpose of my existence. my destiny is v important to me. u can gt loads of philosophical answers from 10 questions about life and death, but trust me, none is as good as finding the answers urself.

who am i to say i will succeed when i had none to offer? that's y ur assurance had came with higher hopes that it will occur, but i need to be realistic. i trust. i hope i can trust. i know i will, i know i must. i trust that my angels r listening. they know i'm scared. i know by my power i can't, but may synchronity allows!

argh~ how very frustrating to worry over trvial(becos it hasn't happen) yet nt so trivial (becos it means alot to mi) matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home