Thursday, January 03, 2008

i'm waiting for something to happen. something life-affecting and meaningful. something life-transforming, something just purely divine reality. i am waiting for it to happen.

But for something that denotes my destiny and is sooo very beyond my control. all i can do is wait. that is y i cldn't sleep lately, maybe i have too high expectations for myself, or maybe i'm just afraid i didn't desire enough for God to give me. i dono... just the waiting is enough to kill.

anyway, as u know i am officially unemplyed and *ahem* i DO NOT WANT TO BE A HOUSEFLY, NEITHER A TAI TAI!!!!

i want my life back.... u wun believe it. withing a span of 2 weeks.. or 3... i've read more den 10 books... believe me, i din just speed read thu the book, but from the first page n first word to the finale~ whoooohooooo~ now u know just how much time i have to spare~


for now... i'm finally touching on plato. cool ya~ Bow before me toots!! BOW!!!


argh~ lame lah. gtg... bye!!! argh~ still v scared of tt thing... argh~ HOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home