Monday, January 28, 2008

hahaha... happy... i can finally slp after a month's of tossing in bed. heehee....

i hope i can clear my medicals... n after tt.... whahahahahahahahahaah.... happy!!

dear dear.. thnx for being the world's most wonderful husband. thnx for ur affirmations. thnx for being there for me when i needed u the most!! scarificing sleeps... thnx for gg thru this hellavu time of nerve wrecking waiting. it was hrs of waiting for u but i brought home gd news n i'm happy tt u gt it first!! thankx for always being my provider n always being sensitive to my needs... thnx for being sucha meticulous bf tt makes sure i have wat i need when i din even think i wld need. like always being so fatherly to me... haiz... m i lucky or wat??? i'm blessed lah. i'm feeling blessed everyday becos of u ya know. argh....


cloud nine i left. cloud ten i come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home