Monday, February 18, 2008

HI my beLoved girls of Batch 949!!! like our miss fannie... my blog is oso v interesting lor~!!! gt pictures hor!! hahaha....

DON'S PLACE FOR CNY VISITATION


from l-r: our host + V V irritating friend Don, sweet n lovely me, or pi sai jx, babelicious xiaowei, n sk 2 ambassador liping.

must give credit to aunty who'd wiped up such wonderful dishes for us. esp me the hungry ghost~
plus beixian aka beybey( only entitled to rowena )
my bf gt new gf...... sob sob~


doing the katt's impersonation.


don is a gay. no doubt about tt!





my bestie shirls aka mahjong queen!!
feeling damn tired tt's y sentences r shortened. gg home now.... another hectic day tml.... gotto wake up early for make up which i m nv really good am. but den again... i'm looking forward to another day w the beautiful babes of my batch~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home