Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome to my pictures galore~!! Finally uploading them. heehee...


First aid class. I am Rose's guinea pig~! (i hope u cant tell where i m, if nt i'm most prob dead)

us heading to Sakura for our class's outing. the commotion in huijin's car...

Allow me to introduce the babes...
Rose, yihui and ah ma~
Beautiful rose doing some funny stunts.
Sweet and v v pretty yihui
denise, our beloved ah mah of our batch~! hehehe~

Huijin!!
Jerence and the babe + a hunk in front of us... behind is dahlia n babes.

wah~ machiam in overseas... whahaha freaking tourists~
looks like some promoters hor?


Sakura just ahead too~!

rose and rashid.
suppose to do a funny shot but ah mah thinks i'm nt funny enough.
whooooo... food.


me and pretty fannie.
Rose wants to b a part of the pic too...
mad n jolene
me, rashid,rose,erene. Lucky boy.
another lucky boy. Jerence, me, xiaoting, daphne



me n huijin.
our infants of the class.

yihui and dahlia





Luwen, me, berrie,carolyn, huijin. I'm damn lucky to have thses babes w me. hahahaha...
cherie and berrie
look at what denise is doing man~
ah ma always the odd wan lah






wat is rashid trying to act sial?


act cute~
ice-cream!!!


Roselyn's healthy ice cream+salad mix


platter and a note for our dearest uncle jerence from rashid.

and he glady accepts.
after the dinner, i head down to sam's place for dinner cos it's his sis(sarah)'s bday!!

sam is nt in the phtograph. sob sob~
last night(29.3.08) celebrated wenfeng's bady at dblo


caught shirlz having a fling w her senior.

wenfeng the bday girl!!! i met my frenz n the first thing they comment was my high combed stiff looking fringe+hair. funny meh??
den it's my dress.... apparently, it looks like a nightgown to them. thanks huh~

p a r t y ~ !








vic n i. ah pek n auntie. heehee
wenfeng classmates-the boys!
nelson n i.
Happy birthday dear~







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home