Thursday, June 26, 2008

hey~ i have alot of pics... all the way from my auckland to my seoul and frisco n some other pics with my girls... but hor~ my com dio virus.... so i'm pinning all my hopes on jx's Pc.... and he'll only be back on the 10th Jul... sux.. u better come back now!!!

gg out in a while... tired man.

i ran to the eiffel tower, n not just tt, i took a long route becos i wanted to c the Grand palais... and when i finnaly reach, my stupid cam battery died again.... think it's the cold weather lah~ anyway.... when i reach the Arc de trompe(dono how to spell so anyhow anyhow), for some reasons i dono, i decided to take the underground tunnel to the opposite side... and i saw my IFS n Yulia running my way.... so qiao~ after running for 3hrs... imagine how tired i was, i was heading back ok~ my ifs decided to kidnap me and we ran to the eiffel tower.... again~

but nvm... he treated mi n Yulia to some breakfast, making up fpr tiring me. hahahaha...

Whooohoooo... gg picnic later w the crew. YES~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home