Saturday, June 07, 2008

i was just complaining to jx the other day how i missed my jogging routines and participating in marathons. Please pardon me here as the heat for the sundown marathon has already been striken off in somebody's planner but not mine. I get a little sad knowing that i wun be able to do a marathon, esp this sundown because i've always preferred running at night and i felt that i'm definitely able to perform better for this wan. Too bad for me, i didn't sign up. I was probably working my arse off or i dun have time for training.

but nvm.... i'm gg to do my jogging @ the golden gate bridge in san frisco. hopefully lah~ i might be doing a shopping marathon for christ's sake.

anyway.. i wasn't sure if my old injuries will come back. My job requires me to literally walk from singapore to A destination and back. So the least i can do for myself, to make my life onboard easier, is to nt overload these poor feet of mine that can break anytime.

I just did a Hkg turn.... A flight tt Broke my legs can!!!!!!!! Yihui~ u agree this flight is damn tiring right????? more tiring den doing a ICN or AMS flt..... it's almost 12hrs of walking. waoh.. ok lah... doing a marathon oredi.

i can feel the zzzzzs floating ard me.... n the damn turbulence... i still can feel it. argh~

beaten!

ps: i love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home