Friday, August 07, 2009

YOU CAN DO YOUR PART TO HELP!
Donate your clothes!



especially to my dear stewardess friends/fortunate pple! i know u girls or guy do alot.. ALOT of shopping. I am obviously underestimating you if i say ur shopping frequency is weekly... i know some of you r guilty of shopping everyday.

I am very sure you buy so much you dun have enough space in ur closet for ur clothes right!!!?? So i am doing you a favour now. too good to b true right? cherie helping u to clear ur space...

I'm urging you to donate your clothes to TVG also known as the volunteer group. Your clothes will be sent to the poor in SEA. We're not looking at nice clothes tt u dun want.. though. if u dun mind can pass it to me lah.. den i can do some fundraising w it... but we're toking about good old clean wearable clothings.

For further details: http://www.facebook.com/walltowall.php?id=649260763&banter_id=642355955&ref=nf&__a=1#/event.php?eid=106808898364&ref=ts

P-I-C: vish


if not you can contact me at cherie_cks@yahoo.com.sg or send me an sms if u have my number or facebook. Please do not worry about the collection of clothes...just go pack your clothes and text me.



Thank u thank u for your generousity!!
your too blessed to be stressed. Let's do ur little part... it means alot to this pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home