Friday, January 22, 2010


This is the room i designed for a project in sentosa cove when i was still working as an interior designer. The owner wanted a modern baroque style for their 15 yr old daughter... n since i was in abit of a rush, i took my room as an inspiration. So if it looks familiar to u, voila~ Even the concept of having square dividers underneath the desk is inspired by my own desk when my mom decided tt girls like me with lots of accesories should showcase it.
haha...
I've been having thoughts about what i can do n what i like to do if i'm nt flying. I can only go back to designing if not, set up a fruit stall. haha... anybody keen in becoming shareholder with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Talulah said...

this room looks great :)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home