Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've been flying, not missing.

I'm becoming God.. one flight after another without any solid rest day, God~ I remembered doing a 7 days dubai-istanbul n reporting the next day for a melbourne flight, after one day off, i'm did London, and when everyone is merrying after the london flight, i did my own link flight to shanghai n gave all party n gatherings a miss.. thank God my shanghai's touch down is 0545 which gained me 2 off days.. and i m off to Amsterdam. Got back today

well.. u guessed it.. another flight tmr.. Jarkata. and u think tt's the end of my link's' flight, i've gt sss1 straight after tt... n i guess it'll most porb disrupt my zurich w raine n ayshah. damn damn...

i'm soooo zzzzzzz i'm gg to zzzzzzzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home