Sunday, October 04, 2009

the only happy thing i can think of last week is probably flying to Nagoya. Not only did i manage to do alot of shopping.. buying lots of sweets n spending my entire allowance solely on sweets, we brought the whole of the Ferrari n Subaru team up. doesn't feel like work at all, n even though the cmiv was done right from biz class to economy, our pax were great.. great italians! the aft portion of the plane turned into an instant club.

my busy schedule will continue right till the end of Oct. Ending my Oct flight on a Halloween. Starting from today, singapore will only feel my presence for 4 days. which is quite sad, cos it's not a good balance life... i miss my buddies n family... n please forgive me if i choose to spend my 4 days with my bf cos i hardly gt to c him too..

travelling still brings alot of fun.. meeting different pple do as well. bad pple comes once in awhile, but i've learnt to handle them. my most effective way is to think they've simply went crazy n i'll secretly pray tt they'll recover. poor soul.

tmr is a day off for me, gotto go buy a new luggage cos mine is damaged.. AGAIN. but it's an excuse to buy a new cargo bag... my cam went for servicing.. alamak... everything is spoilt. But i'm still thinking positive... every morning i wake up thinking my wealth has increased another 1 million.. SDG, don wana be so greedy mah. hahaha.. n amen! it shall come to pass!


oh my god.. seriously looking for a holiday w jx... n not myself alone.. where to go alone? hmmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home