Saturday, July 17, 2004

gg carzy

i'm went crazy last nite... & i mean it..
 
was thinking about music last nite.. listening to it..  mesmerized, captivated, enchanted by every beat.... n i say tt again.. what u feel is reallie not my heartbeat.. it's my passion for music. It's like the feeling of love..
 
but what if u r deprived of playing becos of 1 person's decision?
 
i'm sure u don noe how it feels like rite? ask any musician.. i think they'll rather die... ask jacob lah... think he'll die too.. whahaha...
to a musician.. it's merely jus appreciating a song.. it's truly more den jus appreciating.. it's their life. it's all tt they're living for...
 
i tot to myself.. 'what if i cld nv jam again?'... den i started to cry uncontrollably.. whahahaha... siao cher rite? but i reallie did.. was so afraid i cldn't jam again... n i cldn't slp..  *boohoo*
 
so i called gina.. n the whole gang act took me out to cb.. though it was oredi 1.30AM... gosh.. kinda sneak out.. whahaha.. if not there goes my syn..*but i'm act thinking of getting a prodikeys*
 
told u i went mad.. was intoxicated by 1 glass of mild al**... n i was left feeling emotionless the whole nite.. well.. except the feeling of fear...i jus drowned myself in the music n dance like nobody's business.. guess tt's the reason y i like clubbing so much.. u stiff neck pp alwiz think it's unhealthy but i still don c from ur pov..
 den i started acting strange n stuff.. xiong jus called n told me i sms him last nite to call me when he saw the msg.. but i cldn't recall a thing.. blah blah blah...
 
gosh.. becos of her decision, i'm deprived of doing something i'm passionate about? what is this!? is this the best for me? i don think so... i hate u n i publically proclaim tt!!!it's not God's fault.. it's urs!!! i wish u wld b more understanding... i don noe y u choose to do tt... i don c the pnt... i reallie don...
 
 
*what  is wrong with me?*
 
...................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
anyway.. dad's bringing us out for lunch at lao fuzi wateva.. den i'm gg for my keyboard @ 4... will be rushing off to jurong for a bball com after tt.. den rav.. basically just keeping myself real bz to get away from all these man-made stress tt i'm having now.. i needa break..  cos i'm breaking down...
 
 
yep.. my ang moh is under-par... don blame me.. i cant think properly..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home