Saturday, July 03, 2004

*my health's def under par right now... argh.. my throat's been in a swollen n 'itchy' state for the pass 2 weeks or so.. n i gotta keep coughing to ease the throat.. cozerz more discomfort to it though..
n i'm feeling dammy feeverish now... pretty sure itz cos of the late nitez... i go to bed like 3, 4am... siao liao...

**hmm.. had a dream.. seemed like God is trying to tell me something thru it... well.. it's something about my future.. frankly speaking.. i'm reallie getting older.. n in the next 10 yrs.. i'll be 30... time is so short n passin gby me at such a radical speed... n now in my 20's.. i still have no clue wat i wana do for a living... God.. it's time for me to shake those lazy bones to sensitivity n start planning..

***i'm starting to miss a whole bunch of my 'playmates'.. rach, xx, hanni... blah blah blah... god... miss them all..:)

****worried bot baby... tt siao guy got himself into a deep shit thru gambling... i hate it when my frenz got themselve in this kinda situation... how much can u help? God bless him ba..

*****noteworthy:andrew's bday on the 30 oct.... I mus rem!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home