Sunday, August 22, 2004

hehe... nthg much today except truckloads of fun at work n at play..
whee~~

i must tell u pp something.. i love my job more each day.. whahahhahahahaha.....!!!!

Happy Bird Day Jonathan!!!

heehee.. *smell of chicken wings* whahahahaa... jus came back from wong's place.. having bbq... so happy to c the princesses... whee~ hehe... n saw many of my sec frenz... whahaha.. thnx wei for sending me back... ur the onlie 1 tt wana do tt... *cos he gotta fetch his bro from sem*.. nt many pp wana drive me home wan.. tt ah nian is 1.. whahahahahahaha....

hehe.. haven bathe.. it's jus my bad habit like wat tt shorty chris said.. whahaha..
http://www.smiley.qsurf.org/video/malaysia.wmv malaysian idol.. dammit.. so funny..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home