Saturday, August 21, 2004

*yum* savouring n indulgin in the world's most faddy food. THE ICE CREAM!!!!

hmm.. thnk God for tracy.. my fridge has an endless supply of ice-cream.. from all ov the world.. wonder how she managed to bring them back to tropical s'pore.

how..? snacking n junking in the hdb of cherie rawks..! whahaha... alamak... bt can nv b compaed to chilling out w my khakis.. i missed them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.. charbors.. i reallie cant go.. my supervisor say'NO".. so sad..

anyway.. was analysing the structure of my furniture n i realised tt the bed is connected to the side tables.. the headboard.. n the headboard cum side tables r connected to the cupboard n table... alamak... y m i telling u this!!??? cos it means tt if i wana knock off the bed.. i'll have to remove everything... Gosh... wat a great idea mum..

hey.. cherie is allergic to eggs.. oh my God! it's the 8th in the list of my record.. shit~!

*shld i clip my hair?? it's fine like tt.. but i's frizzy.. how?* ^in a serious dilema^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home