Tuesday, August 17, 2004

hey.. i'm pretty much ok now.. not sad or wat anymore.. jus tired..

i've got my frenz.. my princesses.. my toads.. my ghost frenz.. my levi's ah siao.. so no worries! heehee.. thnx.. *hugz*

anyway.. gotta tell u a lil secret.. i din bathe yest.. n i went to bed sticky n all.. blame it on tt stupid outcast slave, jeremy. told mi his spooky encounter on the v first nite of the 'hungry ghost festival'... den after tt i don even dare to step out of my room.. eeeeeek... freak the hellavu me.. had an encounter at levi's earlier on which freaks lele,qi, senior n mi... scary...

i tink i'm gonna wash the 'goth cher'on my wall le.. so scared of it manz... cos it's drawn in a 'negative; way if u noe wat it means.. the figure white n the background's kinda splashed black.. so when the lights off.. the figure stands out.. freaky..

*btw..sry cant go supper last nite.. the skin on my face n legs r peeling real bad.. a touch n the skin starts flaking.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home