Wednesday, August 11, 2004

hey guys.. thnx for all ya sweet concern. i appreciates every encouragement a hell lot.. i'm fine.. pp do things tt they regret all the time.. n i'm jus gg thru tt phase now..

anyway.. i wun risk telling him.. no way.. i bet he'll start avoiding n stuffs like tt.. i'll jus keep it a secret though.. if he wants to be back together he'll make the move.. jus like he did in the past.... bt i'm pretty sure he wun... things jus ain't the same anymore..

i'm a stupid person lah.. i've lost my identity in pursuit of him.. hmm... realized tt my blog is v me.. i jus type wateva is composed in my head...

when i feel like screaming, i play my piano
when i feel like crying, i paint... how bz can i get.. tried to occupy myself w more activities each day jus to get u off my mind.. bt i cant. at the end of the day.. i'm back to square 1... shitz!

anyway.. i'm soooo happy to see the princesses in levi's... make my dy again.. plus today new stock sia... mi n jas oredi bought this pink tee for ourselves.. kaozzzzz... $39.50.. anyway.. onlie left w 1 's'... so sry again..

heehee.. today.. this customer damn funny sia.. she's wearing 'emily the strange'.. den when she saw me, she was like looking @ her tee.. den @ me... den her tee again... den she's like.. "u look like her" whahahhaa... damn gothic leh me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home