Tuesday, August 03, 2004

*sniff*

flu again..make me so lerthargic manzzzz... anyway.. went to work again.. whahaha.. like i'm forever slogging.. but i love it!!! i love toking to my customers n running up n down orchard to collect stock.. climbing up n don the shelves.. run here run there run everywhere.. i love folding levi's jeans.. great sense of satisfaction to see them(thick n heavy) stack up nicely.. *winkz*

was at taka branch today.. whahaha..made lotsa of new frenz.. n i love it there... so fun...

den had lunch w adrian n after tt we met ayu.. we went heeren kia kia.. den i bought 3 trucker's cap.. 1 velvet pink, 1 red, 1 yellow wan with ladybird.. so sweet...costing me $105++... oh my god.. cld have bought the type 1 jeans.. but i'm tooo gian of the caps le... planning to get the cowboy's hat.. main purpose for tt???? take pics lor.. whahaha.... will post the trucker's caps pics soon..

eeekk.. my eyes swollen sia... rub too much liao... okie.. me gg to bom bom.. den after tt.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home