Sunday, August 01, 2004

finally... blogging in the comfort of my home.. i totally funk...

jus came back from cb.. which wasn't fun at all today.. whahaha... finally danced at the table top... whahaha... but kinda stupid today.. cos i was dressed in my orbiang-cannot-make-it black top... next time tell mi earlier den i'll bring clothes.. if not insecure lah.. plus my irregular bang abit kns today... +cb v crowded+music v trance.. so kns.. + my allergy is coming.. i can feel it... everything's nt gg my way huh...

whahahaha *faints* n my leg's breaking.. work full shift today manz... but work is reallie fun.. i love it..

how...?? i needa go zzzzz liao... i gotta work tml.. plus my pimples r popping real fast.. it's multipying.. late nitezzz again!!!

hmm... couple of pp asked mi bot him cos they saw the pendant i wore... well.. i jus don wana make any move.. n i jus feel tt it's nt possible btw us anymore.. any regrets? yes indeed.. but wat can i do about it.. the thing reallie isn't me anymore.. it's him.. n i'm jus to scare to even tok bot him.. cant believe i still feel this way though.. *knock ur head*(whahaha.. casper alwiz say this to me) wake up lah cherie... slap u ar...*whahaha.. ah nian's tai chi)

alamak.. i wana complain.. liu.. pp ask u go work u dono go there do wat sia.. pp.. her blog is the evidence of her eating snake..

http://princess_psyche.blogspot.com/ click here to pricess psyche's blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home