Monday, September 06, 2004

my 4th blog of the day.. goodness.. forgive me oh LORD~~

shit! i jus broke my bro's aliceband! damn it.. he's gonna kill me.. this is the dono*almost uncountable times* how many i'd broken.. whahahaha.. i'm the ultimate aliceband killer!! mi!! the ill-tempered virago~~ yeah~~ tt's me~~

good news peeps!! esp to kel.. this is for ya!!! i managed to zzzzz-queeeeeeeiiiii-zzzzzz into my type 1.. ehehehe.. told ya it will expand isn't it.. i'm sure u can if u try harder..
whahaahaha.. whooo la lah~~* infinte sense of satisfaction.. *

n hor.. don say i nv tell u huh.. for levi's jeans.. it's better if u wear it like 10-20 times liao den wash.. no kidding ok.. stinko is not a prob if u wana keep ur jeans in a tip-top condition.. for type 1 dark colour n all those rinsed wash.. pls do tt!! it's the best piece of advice i can give u.. if u wan the colour to stay dark, wash ur jeans w vinegar. n no no no to detergents w bleach.. got it?? if nt ur stupid!

haha...

hehe.. pp pray for me for my int.. had another round of audition cum int this fri.. i hope i can make it...

listening to:love will come through(travis)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home