Sunday, October 17, 2004

5th rose n i'm still counting my dear..

stupid shit!!! Put shit into ur mouth.. throw the struggling to inflate-itself lizard into ur big ASS mouth..!!! idiot... forever trying to make mincemeat outta me.. taking advantage of me... tink aku good to bully sia~~~~ u jus wait n see... PINOCCHIO!!! *pinch ur nose* *bite ur hands!!!!* jx=radgie gadgie!!! cher=victim.... so sad...

*sobx* din go lau pa sat for stingray.. so sad... sorry lah miss ass... another day! promise.. ask my son along oso.. miss him lah dey~ see this poor boy's so skinny... must force him to eat.. supper on me.. hek hek~ tt's next mth lah.. broke liao leh...

damn sad... P.I.M.P.L.E.S popping super fast si... how!!!??? i wan to cry liao..

hey baby.. i'm soooooo mesmerized by 'awake'.. u better go master it n play a nice wan for me.. or YOU'RE DEAD!!!! write more songs.. i'm anticipating... or do u need to be sad den can write..?? whahahaha.... den i shall make u damn sad den.... *hyaik hyaik hyaik* 'evil tots'

baby.. trust mi.. i'm nutz about u.. 99% of ur nose... 1% of you...

the retard making the retard retard.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home