Friday, October 15, 2004

Hit the Frog & run!!

Smack ur bloody oozy brain n skedaddle ur way to polaris!!

Pinch the MISS AndersonSecSch-Hole and be prepared to count chickens~ squashed roti-prata face.

oi oi savaloy~~ off my box n gg insane again... heehee... i'm having fun abusing my newly-found victim... *applause pls.. as i welcome.... THE FROG PRINCE!!!!!!!*

JX=one sandwich short of a picnic... JX+CHER=2 sandwichES short of a picnic!... erm.... short..?? hee hee... tall maybe..??

haha.. went to pick up tt boombastic red nose bahookie at his sch... haiz.... i'm v sad case rite...??? whahahaha... but i like~~~ idiot!!! NO FOOD! i'll 'han-tum' u n let u PEE SAPIDU lah dey~

hek hek~ yin... u don need to understand my blog.. no use trying to understand the complex mind of a basket case... heehee.... but someday.. u will understand.. i m an aquarius. do u think Jesus wld wana go strawberryland with me...??

listening to:


can u hear the sound of hysteria?



the subliminal mind fuck america




welcome to a new kind of tension.. blah blah blah~


P.R.O.F.E.S.S.I.O.N.A.L.I.S.M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home