Saturday, October 09, 2004

"ay!!!!! u havent help me write the letter!!!!!!", my mum screamed.. oh my lovely duck! wat a lovely opening line to start my day~

slept @ 5 plus cos i had this terrible blocked nose... n my eyes r super itchy..*told u i have this gut feeling tt my eyes will be swollen* now i'm feeling so horrible.. jus cant see somethings ey to eye with mum... hyiak hyiak hyiak... mum n dad jus left hse.. PIANO TIME!!!!!!!

anyway.. baby.. hope ur feeling better... enjoy urself hor!!!!

listening: sum 41... hahaha.. told tt 'chickenrice' man tt everytime i listen to sum 41 i'll imagine myself to be tt drummer... super cool.... or i'll ot of myself chomping away my 'metal egg' CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!!

gg down mango~ whee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home