Tuesday, November 02, 2004

a day of boredom

BOREDOM OVERRULED


i tot i shld jus add this..



lil veg finally bought it... whee... save my $$$!!!*evil laughter*



my latest collection..



Disagree.. a malaysian band but i tink they're pretty good... sounds like creed..



say helloooooooo to melissa..



my attempt to compose a song for jx... sux..


the cher & jx bottle






from day 1.. missing:gummy



the first 1



jx.. ur head is safe with me!!!! heehee



STOP BREATHING FOR 20 MINS if u think tt the song jx wrote for mi is nice!!!

c...... nobody can do tt.. n nobody will do tt. whahahahaha....

tt's y i decided to chnge the music written for me to this... whahahahahahahhaa...

'AWAKE' is so nice rite..??? another music composed by my jx... so mesmerizing n i gotta listen to it everyday..... whooooo lah lah...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home