Saturday, March 19, 2005

it's bad news when the atm is with me. bad bad news. well.. at least it cld onlie mean 1 thing. uncontrolled spending!!!

when REDS for a haircut plus perm which costs me an arm n a leg. $200. n they tok me into buying this hair product.. oh my GOD....

bought an OP capri pants which i believe alot of pple on the street may start to wear... sianzzzzz.... but it's ok... wanted to buy a mini skirt but i tot i have thunder legs n the ugly sight of the veins jus cmi.. whahahaha...

anyway.. i think i reallie like it.. n baby i said i can buy.. heehee... so i shall tml.

oso tried a nike khaki pants... very nice but it cost another of those bombs... $103.. no $$$... haizzzzzz.....*sigh big time*

my bro's cam is spoilt. again.. i dono how many i'd spoilt. oh my god.. i better get it repaired asap w/o him knowing or this might jus be the last time he's gg to lend me anything. how...????? help is needed!!!

jus cant wait to go PRINCESS ON ICE tml.. yeah!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home