Friday, June 24, 2005

God Damn! i'm skipping sch on intention today. watta bad kid.. n God knows how many times i said i will nv skip sch again...

lwoke up ard 3 last nite w a pretty bad stuffed nose n coughing like hell.. it's as though something got caught in my throat, n all the time my chest felt like it was burning inside. watta horrible nite.

so this morn, i act felt ok.... but i gave myself an aloowance of 1hr in bed.. can u imagine???? Gosh.. i'm just super tired. manzzzz... i'll make sure i dun skip clz again... argh~ ltr gg to get an mc to cover up. i hope my acting skill improve though. hahaha... sinful~

anyway... jon asked me to go for service tml.. in which i had agreed. it's nt tt hard for me u noe... the part tt i think i'm gonna dread most is of cos the altar call.. skip tt on me can??? whahahahaha... i'm jus gg there to support fren.. heehee.. n c some of ya whom i've nt seen for sucha long time... i just miss u guys tremendously...

haizzz... i better stop slacking n go blow my riah, gg to kino n lib n more cafes to source for ideas... it's nt a good job done on the logo, argh~~~~ i hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home