Thursday, January 05, 2006

my nephew nicholas is bloody cute!

"shay jey jey... doy(toy)... doy..."

my god.. nicholas found triton. n nicholas poke 'shay jey jey' with triton. sounds fun for a 2, 3 yr kid huh~

" a girl in the box"- reffering to my little mermaid.
n he even wanted o bring some home, i'm toking about my princess collections ok. n he loves them all!!! hahaha..

can't blame him though... been in sweden all his life.. hahahaha(i noe it sounds wierd)... he's truckload of DoYs will only arrive next week.

poor kid with no Doys.. no wonder..

trying to spike up some aristic juice in me by listening to johannes linstead. haha~ but apparently it has no effect on a 'tasteful' person like me. argh~ when m i gg to learn my lesson?? i've got sooooooo much to do.. n deliberation is just next week.


miss my nightlife..

journey to alcazaba.. n i'm still typing. ciao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home