Sunday, April 23, 2006

ARGH~
3rd time i'm blogging today. i'm bored lah n i hate watching boring shows on tv. can't play the piano cos my mom tot she'll go deaf. i tried to fill available space on the wall w pics but was lazy so i stopped. i was supposed to touch up my project, but i'm still v lazy. argh~ who loves detailing anyway..?

n my dad instructed mi to entertain some of his guests. of cos, he's nt ard!!! damn~

supposed to go watch 8 below, but jx is in the gym w kenneth n his gf. b v happy. cos i hate tagging along in places where there's alot of guys. i feel v uncomfortable in the pressence of men. hahahaha..

STORY
there was once i met cheryl in nyp. we're supposed to go for a swim.... den i realized the whole swimming pool is filled with the water polo guys. i literally freaked out, grabbed my things and ran out of the sch. i swear. i was thud in my bikini and ya... wrapped in my towels. crazy. n poor cherly gotta walked thru the field outside the sch to the public pools w me. heehee *guilty but v satisfied*

song: David gray-babylon
hmm... how about some da bian rolled in seaweed-da bian sushi roll. esp for jx. he likes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home