Friday, August 04, 2006

i sux at being all feminine. *hee*

i don't go 'oooo.. soooo cute...!!!! ooooo' when i c pretty things.

i don't go shopping for nice tops.. or sky-high heels... or branded cosmetics..

i can go to sleep...
1) not bathing
2) not brushing
3) not cleasing my face

i can wake up...
1) drooling
2) still not brushing my teeth.... den continue with the most impt thing-BREAKFAST
3) not washing the visage till 3pm.

i seriously dono what 'sexy' means.

i don't enjoy girlie tok... gossip is fine.

my visit to the salon is prob 3 times a yr... haha...

my boy friends will only treat mi as a buddy fullstop


dat piteous boyfriend of mine... i think he like girls.


will somebody help me find my maiden traits. HELP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home