Sunday, January 14, 2007

no ar.. my pictures r nt taken becos i'm bored n nthng better to do leh..
it's taken becos i'm lazy to do my project and thus trying to channel the 'dun wan to work, only wan to play' mood to takin pics can~

i'm so indecisive w my theme. how?! i've to extract an architecture out of a theme, preferably w a storyline. at first i chose waterfall.... den watermill..(both w/o a storyline). yest, i decided to change to holocaust.. i doubt i can finish by fri. shit.

n the images i'd saw thru my research bothers me a great deal. eeeek... everytime i close my eye, i see images of dead bodies piling up... or a dissected head... argh.. poor me.

so u can c, i had prob sleeping last night ya..

craving for botak jones... may the rain defies the law of gravity~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home