Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dooooodily doo doo

oi oi savoloy!

i'm sure u can tell tt my face had shed off some chubbiness. whooo.. sure sign of aging. the pic is taken ard the same time last yr. haiz~ i'm oso obviously darker. din manipulate the pictures.. but i'm quite sure i was fair last yr n dark this yr... argh starting to feel lazy once i open up my sketchbook... haha... old boiler=me!


den i doodled on my architecture sketchbook.


den i took my bro's cam n wheck up some funny hair. diff cam has diff effect. the colour is so warm n perfect for a potrait.

Happy Birthday Vicky~!!!!

i'll blog bt my bday another... touched to death wat u precious pple had done for me. n all ur bday greetings tt beeped up constantly. thank u thank u for even remembering my bday. Extra juicy thnx to those who're v 'zhi dong' to address the msg to a 18th yr old girl. *chuckles n buckles for our bursting bellies of friendship*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home