Monday, June 04, 2007

jx and i made a pact.

if it is a boy, he'll b picking his name. if it's a girl, i get to pick.
he wants to name our boy dallas, i wana name my daughter dakota. surprisingly, both are part of the u.s. but apparently i've been fickled minded. hahaha... still gt time nvm.

we're pretty telepathic in many ways. he was humming this particular song last night, which quite coincidentally was being played in my mind the whole of yesterday. n he was surprised i actually heard tt song b4. hmmph~ cherie is no suaku k....

i'm already planning the design for our girls room. it's gg to b pink. hahahaha.. a little corner will be reserved for a little shop or bar counter kinda thing which they can use to play bakeries, cafe or their mini boutique.

when i was in pri sch, i had my own 'store' which i called it 'sweet dreams'. abit orbiang i know, but it sells really good stuffs like tissue paper with nice packaging, cute stationeries, stickers, alphabets macoroni etc... i even rent video tapes for a dollar and books which i wld stamped n give a 2 weeks due. i had my own paper bag , i made them myself. heehee... n i haunt my frenz to come over to my place to patronise. hahahahaha... can't believed i'm oredi so business minded when i'm 11. my dad n porpor r my regulars den. hahahaha...

these things i missed.......

last night mahjong w chris, don, bx n bx's gal is darn fun. more please!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home