Monday, May 07, 2007

recently, i got to know this nice chap from another id firm. he really gt the rebel in me to plan for a next big escape to where-i-dono. i've always wanted to go for backpacking. i'm nt tt much of a tour person really. i was like haolian-ing to him bt my great escape to bkk when i was 17.. n he shocked me w an even greater escape. at least mine was like a week thing, his was 6 mths... he kinda took his bag.. left, n gt himself working in a bar. ya.. at a tender age of 17 or 16.

how cool is tt? tsk tsk tsk... coincidentally, we wanted to go to everest (thnx to margerette) and tibet cos i actually had my name changed for a tibetian cause. waoh waoh... i salivate just at the tot of it. i'm sleepy... can't think properly actually. gotto wake up early tml. tot of tt makes me sick.


anyway... guys dun touch girls in any way alright. listen.. don't!!! i was totally disgusted when this colleague touched my back (which means he felt my bra) when we tok. n it was so fast, i cldn't react or siam.. n i felt like i was molested.. wah liew... totally spoils my day. u dun touch a guys back when u tok do u??

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Yuck! that colleague must suck big time! gosh. on my bday when i went to a korean restaurant, i felt the bangladesh waiter brush his hands pass my butts TWICE! Yuck. I had no time to react.. the reamaining time of the dinner, i felt a pair of eyes staring over. Next he approached us and ask silly questions. bad experience. Yucky.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home