Friday, April 20, 2007

these few weeks can be summed up in 1 word: suay.
make it 2: horribly suay!!

my toes were bruised to black from jogging.

i go jogging no matter how late i reach hme n whenever it's my 'day off' from seeing my boyfriend. it's my way of releasing all those stress within me. i like my jogging area, nice scenery (sg sports sch on top of the hill), n the stadium light shining, i like it when there's no light, nobody, just a few pple walking their dogs. i like to jog pass the soccer/rugby training. i like the breeze that gently brushes across my face. i like to dash for my final round n walk home all flushed and sweaty.

n the doc said i must stop jogging until my poor toes recover. which he added, will b a long long time. so he suggested i go swimming instead. i dun like swimming pools. dirty. i dun like dirty places.
Easy Silence

it's the best version i can find since this mtv is nt out yet.
anyway... support Dixie Chicks!! i really love how they stood up for themselves even being boycotted by america for almost 2 yrs for making a comment on the bush mob. Once Country Divas, always Country Divas. Their new released album has an obvious cause- Standing up. ok... for those who dono, they dissed george bush saying tt they r nt proud of what he did by striking a war in iraq. just becos of one casual statement tt's nt so casual, that they were ashamed bush is from nashville( where they came from). They are strong girls k... almost every songs sings rebellion, like calling the antis Monkeys at the barricades in their lyrics.. hahaha.. no wonder i like.

i rem 5 yr ago i had wanted a tatoo v badly. i wanted the v same lil chicks footprint on my feet, the v same wan they all had. glad i din. not much meaning to me. but i'll always support them.. in fact, i've always supported them. support good music~! hahahahaha.... what the hell...


i'm gg to say hello to St. Ress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home